- Category: Company Information
The Auction Method has proven its merit time and time again in the sale of Real Estate and in the marketing of significant Personal Property... All with an assured marked rate of success. The industry of Auctioning Real Estate has grown to account for the sale of multibillions of dollars per year. Such an outstanding success ratio should eliminate the concept that Auctions are for distressed properties only and should be viewed as a first option rather than a last.
The Wilson - Harvey Auction formula combines an expertise in situation analysis and planning with an ability to create an active buying environment. Our talent lies in our ability to analyze property characteristics for highest and best use based upon current market demands, define the target audience, communicate the sales message and move the audience to participation.
There are many reasons why the Auction Method of marketing should be considered.
The premise is simple: when bidders compete, sellers win. Auctions keep the seller in control by establishing a price floor, eliminating a price ceiling, and allowing a choice of time, place, and terms. By providing a predictable sale date, they free the seller to make plans and move forward.
- Auctions offer a fair, transparent process for all parties involved.
- Only an auction truly determines a property’s current Fair Market Value.
- Auctions create a unique sense of excitement and urgency.
- Auctions can provide an “Arms Length” transaction in dissolving business relationship.
- 1031 Exchanges can be facilitated in a timely fashion.
- Multi-parcel auctions, live internet simulcasts auctions offer virtually unlimited flexibility.
- Auctions provide cash on delivery of deed with no contingencies.
- With competition among buyers prices can exceed appraised values many times this becomes a reality.
Call us today at 800.450.3440 for a FREE Consultation.
"It is a pleasure to recommend the Wilson Company for purchasing or selling real estate. The employees are very competent and professionals in the field of real estate. This firm has helped us purchase more than 1,100 acres of land."
John T. Ricketts